Strike’s Electrical Superintendent provides the overall on-site administrative and technical management for a major project or multiple small to mid-sized projects. Responsibilities include ensuring project completion according to design, budget, and schedule; developing new contracts; directing personnel; maintaining Strike’s high standard of safety; and overseeing proper protocols in the field.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate project staff.
- Lead team and guide professional development.
- Support area office in field-related accounting processes including time tickets and invoices, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Direct and coordinate multiple projects and groups in assigned field sites.
- See that projects originating in the field are completed on schedule and up to standard.
- Assure adequate personnel, equipment and material levels to meet maintenance, servicing, and production needs.
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve conflicts and issues, and communicate changes to appropriate associations and clients.
- Must be an Electrical Red Seal Journeyman
- Must be willing to work out of town
- Minimum five years supervision experience in oil, construction, or related industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass an Alcohol & Drug pre-employment test
Who we are
Strike Group is a Canadian company with various locations across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture.
At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.