Electricians – Journeyman & Experienced Apprentices
We are currently seeking Journeymen & Apprentice Electricians to join our busy maintenance team.
This position requires you to be local to the Grande Prairie Area or willing to relocate. Some travel is expected. The successful candidate will conduct all activities in a manner that supports Roska’s CORE Values.
- Must pass pre hire drug and alcohol screening
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
- Journeyman or Apprentice trade required
- Oil & Gas Industry experience would be considered an asset
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and exceptional oral and written English
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Assist with our ongoing projects in our Grande Prairie shop and in the field
- Troubleshooting and electrical distribution of control systems
- Commissioning and start-up of electrical, instrumentation, and control equipment
- Working with cable sizing, generator sizing, etc.
- Able to bend, thread and cut conduit
- Able to install trays and pull cable
- Capable of working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow direction and maintain a high level of awareness and concentration
- Able to read and interpret electrical drawings, schematics, and diagrams
- Experience working with various types of motors and generators used in oil and gas operations is an asset
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 28+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds, and Operates well-site facilities, has the largest fleet of process rental equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.