Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN – GRANDE PRAIRIE (GPC)
The Electronics Technician is responsible for ensuring unit electronic standards, upgrades, repairs and control systems are maintained to guarantee quality and consistency throughout Trican operations.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Perform repairs and upgrades to control systems while ensuring that Trican’s Electronic Standards are met
- Ensure Field Employees are aware of how the various electrical systems are employed to specific unit applications
- Maintain two-way communication with the Electronics Coordinator and Management to ensure proper standards in the repairs, upgrades and techniques are being applied to the equipment
- Report deficiencies found to the Lead Electronics Technician or Electronics Coordinator
- Assist in the development and implementation of new technology
Experience & Skills:
- 2-year post-Secondary education in electronics, electrical or instrumentation or a related field is preferred, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with fracturing equipment is preferred
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Physically Fit – heavy lifting required
- Basic computer, serial communications and network troubleshooting skills are required
- Ability to consistently and accurately identify and troubleshoot problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior field service experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- $2,000 annual mental health coverage
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- UFA fuel discount
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 8 days on/6 days off
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.