Coil Pump Operator – Red Deer, AB and Carlyle, SK
Element Technical Services is an industry leading pressure pumping oilfield services company. The Coil Pump Operator is responsible for operation of the truck pump in a safe and appropriate manner, working as part of a crew. Reporting to the Coil Pump Lead Operator, the Coil Pump Operator will operate oilfield equipment including the Pump Truck. This position is eligible for a local schedule or rotational schedule (fly in/fly out).
· Assessment of the valves and seats in the pump
· Responsible for maintenance and sampling schedule of the pump
· Changing the packing on the Bowie Pump
· Familiarity and identification of the iron, sizes and pressure ratings
· Knowledge of the critical components listing
· Use of proper specialty tools for pumps and rebuilding pumps as needed
· Training and mentorship of less experienced coworkers
· Rebuilding 2X2, 2X1 valves
· Vac out unit as needed
· Understands and executes proper winter procedures
· Identifies and becomes familiar with the scope of each job
· Understanding of the Emergency Shut Down Procedures
· Perform pre and post trip inspections on equipment operated, ensuring safety and roadworthiness
· Attend pre-job safety meetings
· Comply with applicable legislation including safe operation, driver’s hours of service, occupational health and safety, transportation of dangerous goods, fatigue management
· Maneuver equipment following appropriate hand signals.
· Maintain driver logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status.
· Maintains effective communication with co-workers
· Class 1 driver’s license with Air brake endorsement
· Satisfactory driving record
· Previous Coil Tubing/Pump experience
· Knowledge of truck and equipment safety
· Use of timelines and time management
· High level of personal integrity
· Strong work ethic
· Mature demeanor under stressful situations
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Work independently in a busy environment and diverse environment
· H2S and First Aid/CPR Certifications
· Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
· Travel to off-site locations required
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) e.g., coveralls, steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
· Hazards associated with the trade
· Working outdoors in all weather conditions
· Working from home for extended periods of time
To apply, please reply with an updated resume directly to this job posting.
For additional details about Element Technical Services, please visit our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/element-technical-services/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.