Element Technical Services
Hiring Class 1 Frac Operators – Fly In/Fly Out Opportunity!
Element Technical Services is an industry leading pressure pumping oilfield services company. We pride ourselves on our people and consider our seasoned and innovative team to be the best in the business. We are committed to value-added services and solutions that create efficiencies and maximize production. Our commitment to our customers and employees is a safe and effective workplace focused on results and respect.
Fly in and out schedule with flights to and from Alberta / Saskatchewan. This role offers very competitive pay, daily per diem and paid flights by the Company.
· Safely operate oilfield hydraulic fracturing equipment including Hydraulic Pumps, Iron Truck, Chemical Van and Blender
· Understand various fracturing operations including hot zone work
· Refueling units as required
· Knowledgeable of and able to assist with rig-in/rig-out procedures as required
· Perform pre and post trip inspections on equipment operated, ensuring safety and roadworthiness
· Awareness of the tools and parts required on the horsepower pumpers for inventory and maintenance
· Maintaining the fluid head/power end by changing packing valves, seats, inspecting and changing pony rod clamps, packing nuts, power end seals and plungers as needed
· Perform pump inspection including pony rod clamps, glad nuts, warm up preheat the unit and complete a visual check
· Proficient and knowledgeable on chemical pump sizes and rate capabilities
· Understand chemical readings including volume and loading the job program
· Completion of the TDG paperwork including placarding
· Understand minimum and maximum rates associated to the different sized flow meters and troubleshoot issues with the flow meters
· Attend pre-job safety meetings
· Comply with applicable legislation including safe operation, driver’s hours of service, occupational health and safety, transportation of dangerous goods, fatigue management
· Maintain vehicle service and repair statu
· Maintains effective communication with co-workers
· Knowledge of oilfield fracturing industry is an asset
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Team player, ability to take direction, good communication skills
· Ability to work away for extended periods of time
· Valid Class 1 driver license with satisfactory driving abstract
· Valid H2S & First Aid Certifications preferred
· Physical ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Frequent travel off-site to oilfield locations
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) e.g., coveralls, steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
· Working outdoors in all weather conditions
· Working away for extended periods of time
· Off-road driving and chaining up tractor trailer units
To apply, please reply with an updated resume directly to this job posting.
For additional details about Element Technical Services, please visit our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/element-technical-services/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.