Full time – Contract/Consultant
About our Client:
Emergy’s client is a privately held corporation that specializes in providing Directional and Horizontal Drilling Services and Solutions to the Oil and Gas market.
As Technical Support Operator (Engineering and Data – Technical Support) your role and responsibilities would be key to out client’s engineering team. You will report to the Technical Operations Coordinator and or the General Manager.
Some of the items you would be responsible for include:
Supporting the Technical and Sales efforts of the company by creating job files, quality control of data from field operations, maintaining database and data entry, as well as uploading files. Communicate with staff as to the progress of active wells, to maintain database, as well as key administrative functions from a corporate focal point. Adhering to out client’ s EH&S and other policies Follow up on and return any client technical requests, maintain active communication with inter departmental team members. As is the nature of many roles within the O&G industry this position will require the successful candidate to be available during non office hours when necessary.
- Data input, record keeping of database including QA/QC of data.
Filing/archiving of job files.
- Administrative functions as they appear from time to time.
- Perform morning updates.
- Build/Deliver Technical Logs to clients.
- Respond to client requests.
- Interface between, client, well planning staff and operations as it pertains to database management and related activities.
- Work closely with Directional Team members, Sales, Operations, Management and provide input on service deliverables.
- Adhere to our client’s corporate policies and guidelines.
- Present and conduct oneself, professionally, ethically, and with integrity and represent our client in the same.
- Commit to learn about Directional Drilling and be engaged in industry technical events, presentations and talks.
- Create job files, and quotes.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- 3+ years of similar or relevant experience or demonstrated ability.
- University/College Degree or related work equivalent.
- Customer Care or customer support interaction experience.
- Technical subject matter expert in key technologies.
- Ability to lead projects and execute on deliverables w management involving cross functional teams.
- Independent, self starter with a drive for accuracy and details.
- Competent in common programs MS Office Suite, as well as some specialty programs such as Landmark, GeoScout, Corva, Spotfire or the like.
- Comfortable navigating in databases as well as making modifications within.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Programing skills would be an asset.
** While we appreciate your interest, only candidates who meet the requirements of this position will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.