If you are a Data analytical passionate professional looking for an entry level opportunity to grow in Calgary’s Energy sector, we want to hear from you.
Based in Calgary you will be an integral part of an innovative thinking, diligent working and passionate team that focuses on delivering positive results for their clients in every undertaking.
This position is new to the company and provides great opportunity to grow and develop your strong aptitude toward data analytics within the organization.
About our Client.
Our client is a privately owned Canadian Project Solutions Firm with a strong focus on innovative thinking, diligent work and passion for delivering positive results in every undertaking. Providing technical and operational support as well as lifecycle project management for oil and gas and geothermal projects worldwide.
- Handing all incoming data and entering data from the field into database(s).
- Designing and producing data templates, and reports to be distributed to customers.
- Analysing data to generate client presentations.
- Invoicing and time tracking on some projects.
- Required and Preferred Skills.
Need to have:
- An underlying passion and drive for Data Analytics.
- A desire and skills to crunch numbers and data into digestible information.
- Wizardly skills in Excel with charts, diagrams, and Gant Charts.
- Extensive knowledge and analytical skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Willingness to expand analytical skills and knowledge throughout Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding and interest in drilling, completions, and abandonment operations.
Nice to have:
- Data Analytics diploma or technical diploma from SAIT/NAIT or other similar technical institute.
- Oil and gas experience from the field or the office.
- Field production experience.
If you’re looking for a new challenge within a work hard, play hard environment – come join a team that’s focused on growth and challenges each other to bring their best to the table each and every day.
While we appreciate all interest in this position, only candidates that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.