Emergy Personnel Inc.
About the Company:
Emergy’s Client is a fully integrated provider of instrumentation, electrical, automation, communication, combustion and emissions, and metering proving services throughout Western Canada. This fast growing company has been providing the oil and gas industry with high-quality services since 2010. Their professionalism and expertise in the field have made them the standout company in the industry.
About the Opportunity:
This position will be reporting to the VP, ESG & Strategy. As the Director of Business Development, you will be providing both strategic and analytical leadership. Are responsible for managing Business Development and Sales functions across the organization. This senior role involves the management of the company’s Sales Team (currently four individuals). You will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue by identifying objectives, developing and executing on sales strategies and actions plans in support of the organization’s overall business goals and vision.
- Provide strategic leadership to improve team and sales systems structure
- Salesforce strategy and use
- Development of metrics, KPIs and sales targets
- Development and sophistication of the sales team
- Seek out and process customer data and metrics (including capital budgets, quarterly investor presentations, production targets) and process this information in a productive manner
- Inform sales team on sales strategy and approach
- Leading and lagging indicators of team performance
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve on a robust and competitive team and approach
- Launch the team as a key contributor to the organization’s annual revenue
- Lead the team’s training and development function
- Design and oversee the facilitation of programs aimed at increasing the skillset, approach and capacity of the team
- Managing by way of planning, assigning, and directing work and customer priorities
- Chairing weekly meetings
- Conducting performance reviews
- Addressing complaints and resolving issues
- Hiring new Sales Team members
- Identify potential M&A opportunities and drive the transaction from opportunity assessment to due diligence and integration from a customer perspective
- Facilitating transfer of knowledge and information from acquired organizations to your team to ensure seamless transition
- Representation of the company in discussions and negotiations with target companies as required
- Work with external legal support on the creation and review of MSA
Who you are:
- You have 10-15 years of experience in the energy sector in the capacity of business development or sales team management
- You have a degree in Business, Commerce or Marketing
- Problem solving is your fuel – you thrive on solving complex problems with unique and creative approaches using sound judgement initiative and discretion while having limited information
- Relationships are your superpower – (your team, your vendors/customer and the executive leadership team)
- You have proven yourself consistently on your ability to have a significant impact on the profitability of the companies that you have previously worked for and have the data to support your performance as such
- You are intellectual, highly personable and a deeply motivated leader!
- You MUST be available to travel for this position and be able to have in person meetings on a regular basis.
Emergy appreciates your interest in this opportunity, however, please be advised that only applicants who have been selected for interviews will be contacted. To be considered for this opportunity you must go through the application process associated to this specific position. https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/emergy/job/1aaxezstm9ozmdz6ggqxwhfyzh
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.