Executive Assistant to Start Immediately!
We are looking to hire an Administrator that is looking to make the step into an Executive Assistant role to support a leading Executive for an established E&P Company. We are looking for someone that has never worked as an Executive Assistant before, someone who is flexible and brings a fresh set of eyes to our executive team.
Responsibilities will include
- Proactively helping the Executive manage day to day priorities and tasks.
- Acting as the point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Efficiently managing any necessary information to the executive.
- Handling the scheduling of meetings and organization of calendars to optimize the executives time as effectively as possible.
- Managing any travel and accommodation requirements if necessary.
- Maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly expense reports.
- Developing and maintaining all internal and external communications through messages, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Completing minutes and detailed summaries from necessary meetings.
Who you are
- You have zero previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
- 5+ years of working experience as an Assistant.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated, diligent, and able to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Motivated and passionate with a professional work ethic.
- Someone who enjoys learning and is passionate about the Canadian Oil & Gas Industry.
- High integrity and reliability – handles sensitive information with a high level of discretion.
- A team player that is comfortable multitasking and has a flexible mindset.
Employment Type and Salary Range
- $65,000 – $85,000.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.