A leader in renewable energy education and an award winning company in the Renewable Energy Industry. They offer a specialized array of renewable energy courses and certifications throughout Canada and the United States. Our client also recently launched its franchise program with tremendous interest from the solar energy industry. Their unique business platform perfectly aligns with franchise sales, and their best in class reputation helps them develop strategic partnerships and grow their network.
The greatest strength of our client is their people, a team of remarkably talented, vibrant and competitive individuals. Their daily initiative is built around the customer experience, where they are always improving – improving solar installation services, technical training programs, and value to their franchisees. This formula for success is entrenched in their culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
- Lead Solar Electrician Representative – Greater Edmonton Area
- Solar PV System Installation
- Site Supervision
- Permitting & Compliance
The Lead Solar Electrician Representative is primarily responsible for electrical safety compliance and the electrical interconnection of Solar PV Systems. They will be capable of ensuring site safety, compliance, and assisting with our residential and small commercial solar installation projects, performing electrical work and system connections.
As a key member of the leadership team, the Lead Solar Electrician Representative must have a balance of electrical experience and professionalism. They will have a strong passion for renewable energy technology, the ability to work independently, and schedule themselves appropriately.
- Contract (or Part-Time with opportunity for Full Time)
- Pay rate will vary dependent on structure
- Initial incentive plus hourly rate
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Act as Primary Master Electrician for Solar Installation Business
- Electrical Permitting, Compliance, Inspections
- Installation and Maintenance of Solar PV Systems, EV Chargers, and other electrical equipment, primarily in the Greater Edmonton Area
- Must be responsible, independent, and capable of performing varying tasks in varying
Required Experience / Skills
- 5+ years Electrical Experience
- 2+ years Solar or Renewable Energy Experience
- 2+ years of Leadership or Management Experience
- Customer Service Driven – Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong Passion and Aptitude for Renewable Energy and Sustainability
- Strong Technical, Hands-On, Interpersonal, and Communication Skills
- Physical Ability working at heights and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English, Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Office
Education / Certifications
- Certificate: Master Electrician – Alberta (Required)
- Certificate of Qualification – Electrician – Construction & Maintenance (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License & Means of Transportation (Required)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.