Technical Sales Representative
Emergy’s client is a Chemical Services company in Alberta and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and results-oriented individual to join their sales team in Grande Prairie, AB.
Our client provides various chemistry services for completion fluids, production optimization, and well stimulation for the Oil and Gas industry throughout the western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Offering a client serviced approach, assisting clients with product application, supply logistics and inventory management for the suite of products carried.
- Primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth by selling company’s products and services in the Grande Prairie region and surrounding areas.
- Work mainly independently to promote and increase awareness of company’s services.
Gather market intelligence to help grow the business.
- Developing and maintaining key client relationships within the market are critical to the success of this position.
- Clearly understand customers’ needs, present products and services that meet those needs, and provide intelligence to ensure future needs are identified and targeted.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of market knowledge, competitive information, customer relationships, and marketing and sales strategy to win customer accounts and increase market share.
- Increase industry visibility of company’s products and solutions through industry events, representation at trade shows, and customer presentations with established and new networks.
- Coordinate with the sales team to proactively anticipate and meet customers’ needs.
- Support and assist operations in coordinating product delivery and project execution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and/or business development.
- A strong network of contacts and established relationships with Canadian Oil and Gas producers and service companies, including a proven ability to find and maintain new customers within the market.
- Valid certifications in H2S Alive, First Aid, and WHMIS and a valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Strong technical knowledge of related oilfield chemistry and related applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical diploma in engineering or related sciences discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Strong professional acumen, interpersonal communication, leadership and presentation skills, strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills a must.
- Results oriented with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision, and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
This opportunity is being managed solely through Emergy Personnel for our client and all interested parties should follow the associated application process listed here. Any applications sent directly to the organization will be redirected to apply via this posting.
While we appreciate all interest, only applicants who meet the requirements of the opportunity as listed above will be contacted for further information.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.