Enercapita Energy Ltd.
Contract Operator Position
Enercapita Energy Ltd is 6500 boe/d private exploration and production company focused on low decline oil production in the Sakwatamau and Peace River Arch Area. We are currently seeking a full-time contract Operator to join our team in our Sakwatamau operating area.
Primary Purpose of Position
Reporting to the area Superintendent and lead operator, this position will be located in our Sakwatamau/Two Creek operating area between Fox Creek and Whitecourt, AB.
Daily Duties include maintaining and optimizing our gas plant / oil battery and surrounding wells.
· Inspect the Wells/Pipelines/Facilities daily if operating or once a month if shut in;
· Test wells as required and report test results in daily reports;
· Notify Superintendent of any major maintenance or repairs necessary for continuous production in accordance with good operating practice and procedures;
· Maintain and positively impact the overall corporate safety program and ensure adherence to all applicable regulations;
· Coordinate the hauling of fluids;
· Keep accurate records of chemicals used;
· Maintain water injection at specified rates keeping accurate records on volumes and pressures and reporting to Foreman; and
· Monitor and control production from the assets to meet gas nominations or oil allowables as requested.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Ability to manage workload and meet timelines with changing priorities
High level of integrity in all actions, complying with all corporate policies regarding workplace respect, safety, and our code of business conduct and ethics
Applicant will need to be able to work alone on a daily basis
Permanent job with requirements to work on a day shift, on call periodically and weekend availability
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Seeking applicants with minimum 1-3 years oil and gas operating experience.
All required safety tickets.
Applicant will be required to carry commercial insurance and WCB account in good standing.
Enercapita offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.