Vertex Resource Services Inc. is currently accepting applications for an Environmental Air Compliance Project Manager supporting the Permian Basin throughout West Texas and South Eastern New Mexico. The Environmental Air Compliance Project Manager will assist our environmental team with a variety of air compliance inspections, management of air compliance software, and knowledge of air regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, environmental science, or related field.
- Level 1 Infrared Thermography Certification (ITC) or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years related experience with compliance and compliance auditing preferred.
- Significant experience and knowledge of state and regional codes and ability to work with local regulators.
- Proficiency in the understanding and interpretation of air quality regulations.
- Consulting experience in upstream and midstream experience an asset.
- Excellent project and time management skills to managing multiple projects and operational activities.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, proposal).
- Excellent analytical and technical abilities.
- Motivated goal-oriented individual with excellent organization, planning & implementation, time-management, and quality control skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel.
- Manage and lead client LDAR air compliance programs including OGI Inspections, AVO Inspections, Method 22 Inspections, and other applicable regulation.
- Participate in conducting air quality analyses, assess regulatory compliance, and performing regulatory applicability evaluations.
- Provide consulting services and have a good understanding of market trends and how to convert those trends into business opportunities along with management of internal compliance software.
- Support proposal preparation and project initiation.
- Assist with the preparation of client centered permitting and compliance strategies.
- Provide guidance for air compliance reporting requirements.
- Provide review and technical guidance related to current and proposed air quality/environmental compliance regulations in current and potential service areas.
- Comply with all company and client health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) standards as well as federal and local HSSE regulations.
- Actively participate in company and client hazard identification and observation programs.
- Work closely with related teams across the company to meet company objectives.
- Understand market trends and how to convert those trends into business opportunities
- Perform other duties as required by your manager.
- The position supports the Permian Basin and can work out of one of our field offices (Midland, Texas or Carlsbad, New Mexico) or remotely. Travel will be required.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement savings plans (401k)
- Excellent company culture
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.