- Provides administrative support as well as coaches Leaders and team members on business processes and systems.
- Acts as a liaison with senior leadership.
- Handles routine and non-routine issues. Initiates appropriate action in the case of sensitive/urgent issues and may participate in their resolution.
- Creates/manages required paper/electronic filing systems for the leader and teams.
- Leads/supports the arrangements for in-house and external events.
- Manages calendars (monitors and/or maintains calendars, contacts and appointments). Makes scheduling/logistical decisions based on the needs of the Leader.
- Gathers information from various sources and utilizes complex data manipulation in report preparation.
- Generates reports, correspondence, and presentations to meet defined business needs.
- Coordinates and assists with budget preparation:
– Manages the Management cost center on Leaders’ behalf which covers site wide events and initiatives.
– Provides detailed SAP reporting on fixed actual costs and forecasts.
– Investigates and resolves any cost discrepancies.
– Creates, maintains and closes purchasing requisitions.
– Proactively works with Leadership during budgeting and forecasting deadlines and facilitates the gathering and compilation of essential data and information.
- Orders, receives and maintains office and applicable operating supplies using established procurement processes.
- Carries out meeting scheduling, preparation, support (agendas, meeting minutes), makes appropriate logistical arrangements and may provide routine meeting facilitation.
- Maintains, operates and troubleshoots systems to support departmental processes (e.g., SAP, SharePoint, web management, manuals).
- Accountable for policy and web document reviews as the functional page administrator of the and Leadership webpages.
- Manages and maintains distribution lists, organizational charts, drives and related documentation.
- Provides coaching to others on the efficient operation of office equipment, performs basic troubleshooting.
- Assists with training coordination and reporting.
- Provides input for system improvements or development.
- Researches and coordinates complex travel/logistical arrangements.
- Provides support to the Production Leadership Team as required.
- Participates as an active member on the Operations Leadership Administrative Assistant team.
- Collaborates with the Administrator group to promote continuous improvement of administrative support.
- Participates in the planning and execution of ad hoc administrative assignments and projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.