A major oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced Field/Battery Operator for their location approximately 2.5 hours east from Grande Prairie. This position will be a mixture of both plant and field; the successful candidate will be responsible a small refrigeration facility, an oil battery, and associated gas and oil wells.
This is a small, un-serviced camp position running on an 8/6 schedule, working 10- hour days plus call outs as needed.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5-7 years operating experience with pump jacks, convention hydraulics, treaters and refrigeration
- Ability to work independently and safely in remote locations
- Must be capable of safely operating an ATV, this course would be an asset
- Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Current H2S, First Aid and CSO certification
- A disciplined, self-motivated work ethic as you will often be working alone
- At times, collaborating as a team to optimize and maintain the equipment and process
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.