- Provide support on engineering administrative activities, maintain documents, records, forms and reports, prepare and process applications / submission documents, prepare information packages / attachments, and coordinate authorizations as required.
- Provide administrative and document control support for facility projects.
- Assemble weekly reports including cost, schedule, engineering management of change (EMOC) and HSSE.
- Ensure facility and inspector safety compliance is met, upload all tickets, set up new employees / inspectors, assist with safety stand downs and entering third party UA/UCs.
- Maintain facility project documentation and electronic / paper files.
- Maintain drawing technical standard and manage incoming and outgoing drawing packages, and liaise with third party engineering companies as required to ensure required information is provided for project close outs and as-builts.
- Provide training and support to field staff on project reporting applications, equipment, and materials procurement processes and activities.
- Provide support in the preparation of AFEs and cost estimates, maintain database of information, ensuring approvals are in place, preparing cost and trend analyses and monthly accrual/variance statements.
- Daily cost control on all projects including AFE setup up, code verification, invoicing, material transfers, AMS payments and reconciling costs.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.