Our client, an oil and gas services company, is looking for temporary field admin/labourers to verify tank deliveries at various locations in the Grande Prairie area, along with Peace River, and Slave Lake. Hotel accommodations will be provided. Job expected to last anywhere from 3-6 weeks. $19/ hour.
- Verify tank deliveries at various locations
- Record information accurately
- Operate and maintain company vehicle to client and Roska DBO Standards
- Work away from home for extended period of time
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license (NO GDL) with clean abstract
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Experience driving on radio-controlled/resource roads an asset
- Valid H2S and Standard First Aid required
- Comfortable working alone
- Highly organized
- Good communicator and Team Player.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.