Our team of Asset Integrity Technologists implement a wide variety of inspection, repair, risk assessment, and corrosion management technologies to ensure that our asset integrity programs are executed with optimal effectiveness. These roles interface closely with Safety, Engineering, and Operations groups, gaining exposure to all technical elements of asset integrity for pipelines, pressure equipment, tanks, and structural components. This position will have the opportunity to deal with a wide variety of assets for the full life-cycle from design and commissioning through to close-down and decommissioning which will enable you to utilize and develop your expertise across a broad range of processes, workflows and technologies.
As an Asset Integrity Technologist, you will be responsible for the coordination of all corrosion management and Asset Integrity activities while maintaining an environmentally safe and cost effective work environment. You will interact and coordinate with area operating personnel, contract service providers and vendors to support and execute key aspects of Canadian Natural’s Asset Integrity Programs.
Our rapidly expanding team currently has positions available in:
• Grande Prairie, AB
• Wolf Lake, AB (Bonnyville or Cold Lake)
• Peace River, AB
• Lloydminster, AB
• Fort St. John, BC
*Please note these positions are based in the field and eligible for relocation**
COMPETITIVE SALARY – STOCK OPTIONS – STOCK SAVINGS PLAN – ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS – RELOCATION
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Ensure our assets are safe, reliable and compliant to operate
• Ensure a high focus on effective execution of asset integrity programs to ensure integrity risks are proactively identified and effective mitigation plans are in place
• Work with Operations, Engineering, and Pipeline groups to ensure effective and efficient execution of maintenance programs such as pipeline and pressure equipment inspections and repairs including support for plant turnarounds
• Provide training and education for field operations on asset integrity program requirements
• Work with the asset integrity teams to continuously improve Canadian Natural’s Asset Integrity Programs
• Network and exchange ideas with asset integrity counterparts
• Meet with regulatory representatives to build working relationships
• Ensure compliance with regulations and Canadian Natural HSE policies
• Provide technical input for pipeline abandonment and discontinuation procedures
• Develop and maintain maintenance schedules to aid in annual budgeting
• Coordinate and participate in risk based inspections (RBI’s) to optimize inspection intervals
• Typically 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry with an engineering diploma or degree
• Class 5 driver’s license
• API or NACE Certifications would be considered an asset
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Relevant Asset Integrity codes, standards and regulations
o Budget preparation
o Microsoft Office suite, Accumap and/or Abadata
To see related Technician/Technologist roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Technician-Technologist
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CNRL&cws=1&rid=12468&source=BOE%20Report →