Roska DBO Inc. is currently looking for a Field Operator for our busy client based in Sundre, AB. This is a 3 month term position. Successful candidates will be involved in various field operating duties and taking directions from the plant. You must reside within driving distance of Sundre as this is a home every night position. The work shift will be 8 days on, 6 days off, working 10 hour days.
- Minimum 3-8 year’s experience as an oil and gas field operator
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Compression experience a must.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and safety tickets (First Aid, H2S, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.