Roska DBO Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Field Operator based out of the Drumheller, AB area for our major oil and gas client. This is a home every night position so candidates must reside in the area. Ideal candidates will have experience in
- 5+ year’s oil battery and field operations experience preferred
- Must be a team player with strong communication skills
- Self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Strong computer and production reporting skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Must have required safety tickets (First Aid, H2S, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must have full class 5 driver license. No Graduated Driver License.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.