Our customer, a major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator in the Estevan / Oxbow / Carnduff, Saskatchewan area. The shift will be 10 days on and 4 days off working 8 hours a day. If you are a Field Operator who lives in the area, and are looking to work with a strong and established oil and gas company to grow your skill-set and career in operations, we want to hear from you. Start date is ASAP. There is no camp or subsistance provided for the role, we are looking for local applicants.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Production Field Operator
- Contract Operator with truck and tools
- Experience with pump jacks and single and multi-well battery’s
- Strong safety culture a must
- Valid safety tickets required (H2S, First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must have full class 5 driver license. No Graduated Driver License
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those considered a strong fit will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.