Strong compression, dehy and SCADA experience is required.
A local Fort St John residence is required [no camp]
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as an oil and gas field operator
- Contract operators, with their own truck and tools, are strongly preferred
- Must be a team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Be self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and safety tickets (First Aid, H2S, etc.)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.