Roska DBO is recruiting for a Plant/Field Operator for a major oil and gas customer. This is a camp position in the Fort St John area. Sour field with some sweet Montney gas, running/maintaining a small compressor station with dehydration. A minimum of. 5+ years’ operating experience required
Requirements Include: Operator and truck
- Experience with compression & dehy
- PVR, SCADA, Maximo & Production Reporting
- Good with automation and computers
- Effective communications with lead operators and field foreman
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S, First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Dependent with both working alone and supporting field operators and/or maintenance personnel Conditions of employment include:
Drug & Alcohol Test – Negative Results
Drivers Abstract – Satisfactory Results
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flow back services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.