Our customer, a major oil and gas producer is looking for a Field Operator for their remote field located near Fox Creek, Alberta. This is a sweet gas field with a mix of free flowing/plunger lift wells, reciprocating and screw field booster compressors as well as a couple oil wells with pump jacks and compressor stations with dehy. This run is 75% remote. You will need to be comfortable on a quad. The role is a full-time, long-term position on an 8/6 shift, with on call responsibilities.
Camp can be provided for the right individual.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 3- 5 year’s operating experience with both gas and oil
- GFO, PFO considered an asset
- Pump jack experience required
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket and First Aid ticket Valid
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.