Our customer, a major oil and gas producer is looking for a Field Operator for their busy remote location in the Fox Creek / Whitecourt, AB area. This position will be based in the Fir / Clover field which is a mix of sweet gas (free flowing/plunger lift wells, 19 wells), reciprocating and screw field booster compressors (3 boosters) , oil wells with pump jacks (6 pump jacks) , and a sour gas field (4 sour wells) with sour compressor station with dehy. Working an 8/6 shift, with on call responsibilities.
Candidates must live in the Fox Creek / Whitecourt area to be considered.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 3- 5 year’s operating experience with both gas and oil
- 4th Class Power Engineering and or GFO, PFO considered an asset
- Pump jack Experience required
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket and First Aid ticket Valid
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.