Our customer, a major oil and gas producer is looking for a Field Operator for their Field South of Grande Prairie. This position will run on a 8/6 shift, working 10-hour days. Must be local to the Grande Prairie area.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5 year’s Field Operating
- Experiences with sour, gas lift, artificial lift, pump jack, separators and generators.
- Completion of GPO’s and or PFO’s considered an asset.
- MUST be willing to work nights
- Driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S Alive and Standard First Aid ticket
- Common Safety Orientation
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all interested candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.