Roska DBO Inc. is currently looking for a Field Operator for our client based out of Hays, Ab area. Successful candidates will be involved in various field operating duties and taking directions from the plant. You must reside within 50 mins of Hays or Taber as this is a home every night position requiring call outs.
As a part of this challenging role you will specifically be responsible for:
- All aspects of safety and regulatory compliance with your designated work area
- Performing safety responsibilities such as, hazard assessments equipment lock out
- Ensuring optimization of wells & compressors, runtimes and production
- Coordinating outside services and providing direction
- Ensuring proper permits are obtained
- Using personal protection equipment required to meet all current regulatory standards and the Corporation’s Health and Safety policies
Oversee the timely notification of the following:
- Breakdowns or defects in the Field Equipment requiring replacement or repair
- Unsafe conditions or any security issues
- Accidents and incidents affecting health or safety that may result in personal injury
- Incidents resulting in impairment of the environment
- Incidents of losses to the Field Equipment
- Ensure the necessity for the protection of life, health, property and the environment in the event of fire, flood, storm, explosion, serious accident or any emergency
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- 7 + years direct operating experience
- Oil battery experience along with waterflood
- Rod lift and PCP pump experience
- Experience working with Sour product
- Possess a valid vehicle operating licen
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.