Our customer, a busy oil and gas company, is looking for a Field Operator in the Lacombe, Alberta area. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Lead Operator, working as part of a small team. This is an opportunity to grow and plant long term roots with a company with unique operations based in Central Alberta. You will foster a collaborative working environment to achieve success together. For this role, we are looking for candidates who bring industry experience but who are also eager to learn.
Candidates must be local to the Lacombe, Red Deer area as no accommodations are provided.
- Day to day operation of multi well oil battery that includes gas compression and trucked in oil offload
- Well site operation and inspection of pumping oil wells on pump jack or ESP
- Operation and maintenance of pipeline systems to ensure safe and efficient operation including pigging and chemical systems
- Collect and analyze process data
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Assist in the analysis, communication and reporting of field data
- Ensure all production data is captured and entered into Production software
- Data entry into the document management systems
- Other tasks may include manual labour duties such as sweeping, washing, cleaning, removal of unwanted materials, grass cutting, etc
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- 2-5 year’s related field operating experience including:
- working with sour, light oil
- oil battery’s
- pump jacks
- gas processing; truck offloading
- Pipeline, pigging experience
- Oilfield working training certification ie. SAIT, Lakeland College, etc. would also be considered an asset but not required
- Competency in basic computer skills and production software applications, experience with process controls, HMI’s, SCADA systems
- A disciplined work ethic
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitudes
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to plan work and prioritize deadlines
- Demonstrated safety mindset; ability to actively participate in all safety initiatives
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Certification in First Aid, H2S Alive, and other relevant courses
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.