A major oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced Field Operator in the Fox Creek area. This position will run on an 8/6 rotation with 10 hour days. Candidates local to the area (Fox Creek or Whitecourt) are encouraged to apply, as no camp or accommodations are are provided.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 5+ years field operating experience
- Driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S Alive ticket
- Standard First Aid ticket
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for both assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.