A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Field Operator for their Peace River area. Candidates must be from the Worsley or Peace River area and have 3-5 years of direct experience. This is an 8/6 shift with no camp available, local candidates will only be considered.
Additional requirements include:
- 3+ years of field operating experience consisting of;
- Oil batteries, treaters, pump jacks, plunger lifts, compression, sour field
- Mechanical aptitude is a definite asset
- Valid class 5 driving license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Valid H2S, First Aid and CSO
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Good housekeeping skills
- A disciplined work ethic, self-motivated and strong desire to contribute
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with health, safety and environmental practices and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve operations production, activities, processes and procedures
- Highly organized with the ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.