A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Field / Plant Operator to join their team. The successful candidate will be trained on production field operations and eventually transfer into their gas processing facility. Candidates with power engineering and/or a production tech diploma are preferred. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, career-driven and demonstrate both professionalism and enthusiasm. Candidates must be local to the Grande Prairie area as no accommodations are provided.
Additional requirements include:
- Previous production operations or related experience a strong asset, but willing to train someone junior with realted post secondary schooling
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean abstract
- Current Standard First Aid and H2S Alive tickets
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Adhere to and engage in safety protocols
- Recognize abnormal operating conditions of equipment
- Troubleshoot operational problems
- Optimize plant capacity in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist senior level staff in overseeing day-to-day plant and field activities
- Generate and analyze production reports
If you think you have what it takes to impress our client, please complete our online application and attach your resume.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.