Our client is currently looking to fill positions from entry level & new to the industry, to experienced valve technicians, and Shop Hands. Their work involves all ends of the Oil and Gas Industry from Drilling and Completions through to Processing and Transmission.
They are on the hunt for great people who want to work towards building a career and gain valuable industry experience, instead of just “Getting a Job.”
Field Service Technicians
- Perform duties to supervise and assist in the installation, repair, removal and maintenance of valves, actuation, and other equipment on customer sites within the geographical area of assignment.
- Maintain inventory levels of spare parts for service trucks.
- Promote and perform any field service-oriented sales and maintain a confident customer relationship for the company.
- Process service tickets and other administrative functions relating to records.
Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
Perform other related duties as assigned by management or indicated by responsibilities.
- Receive, disassemble, inspect, assemble, and pressure Test Valves and Actuators before shipping to the field.
- Maintain all property including service tools, in a clean and ready state.
- Process service tickets and other administrative functions relating to records
- Prepare detailed Job Safety Analysis (JSA) requirements.
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management or indicated by responsibilities.
- Flexibility to work in both shop environment and field.
- Work within a team environment
- Must be able to work varying hours in differing environmental conditions
and often under time limitations.
- Must have clean drivers abstract/Valid driver’s licence
- Basic computer skills
- Self Motivated, Personable, Responsible
- Standard First Aid, H2S Alive
- Willing to learn new tasks
- Pre-employment Drug Testing Required
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.