Requisition Id: 24093
Department: Controller Department
Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting a Finance Analyst to join the team for a 12 Month Term. This position reports to the Manager, Service Unit Controller in the Technical Services Unit (TSU).
Working as an integral part of the Corporate Services Division (CSD) team, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Pembina’s Service Unit portfolio for their accounting and finance needs including monthly reporting and IFRS.
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with all month-end activities and financial reporting for all CSD Service Units;
- Prepare and review monthly internal reports for all CSD Service Units;
- Perform variance analysis on projects and G&A spend for all CSD Service Units;
- Provide support to all CSD Service Units for cost saving and efficiency initiatives;
- Participate in streamlining of processes and standardization of reporting throughout the CSD Service Units;
- Maintain IFRS compliance reporting;
- Assist with financial analysis of productivity initiatives and other economic modeling;
- Liaise with Business Units, attending recurring financial meetings and facilitating monthly scorecard meetings;
- Maintain monthly forecasts, annual budgets, and Long-range Plans; and
- Maintain internal control systems including requirements for SOX compliance and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the Corporate Services Division;
- Participate in an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- 5+ years of previous accounting experience, preferably with the Energy industries;
- CPA designation;
- Capability to develop, create and advance new business processes;
- High competency with MS Office Suite;
- SAP knowledge considered an asset; and
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Able to work a 12 month term.
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
No agency calls please.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
For more than 65 years, Pembina has safely and reliably served North America’s energy industry, delivering oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to North American markets.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well – whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or our numerous social activities.
Pembina provides everything you could want in an employer. We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018-2021), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014-2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2019), and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pembina.com.