Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a 4th Class Power Engineer for their facility in the Grande Prairie area. Candidates with sour gas plant experience in the range of 2-10 years are encouraged to apply. The position with run on a 7/7 rotation, alternating days and nights. Candidates must be local to the Grande Prairie area as no camp or accommodations are provided.
Additional requirements include:
- Valid First Aid & H2S Alive
- Comfortable working with H2S gas and under mask
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.