Our customer, a major oil and gas producer is looking for a Gas Plant Operator for their facility based out of the Kindersley, Saskatchewan area. The successful candidate will be reporting to the lead operator and will be working on a 8/6 schedule with 10 hour shifts. This is a local position, candidates from the area are encouraged to apply as no camp or accommodations are provided.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 3 year’s gas plant operating experience. Preference given to candidates who have worked with sweet gas, refridge and lean oil and gas process.
- 3rd or 4th class Power Engineering an asset
- Valid driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S Alive ticket
- Standard First Aid ticket
- A disciplined work ethic
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for both assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.