A major oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced Gas Plant Operator near Fort St John. The successful candidate must have hands-on amine experience and be comfortable with shift work. This is a camp position running on a 14/14 schedule alternating days and nights.
Additional Requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 year’s with hands-on plant operations experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Able to pass pre hire drug and alcohol testing
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S., and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.