- Monitoring Sonic/Mud Rotary/Dual Rotary drilling rigs
- Performing geotechnical testing and installations – Slope Inclinometers (SI), Vibrating Wire Piezometers (VWP)
- Performing detailed borehole logging in accordance with project specifications in conjunction with the Unified Soil Classification System (USCS) and project facies charts
- Ensuring all borehole requirements are achieved as per Borehole Information and Installation Sheet (BIIS)
- Obtaining soil samples at required sampling intervals while monitoring and recording SPT results.
- Monitoring the collection of warm core and Shelby Tubes from target depths
- Transporting collected samples/warm core/Shelby Tubes to appropriate drop-off locations
- Driving in an active mine and interacting with heavy equipment
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.