- Functional (program, technical support and coaching) reporting to the Plant HSSE Manager, this position is the focal for any site-specific Health Program implementation.
- Supporting the team with awareness of and maintaining compliance to the project’s health commitments.
- Accountability for the management of consistent implementation of Health program and processes
- Establishing strong working relationships with main Contractor and sub-tier Contractors in support of plant construction.
- Overseeing health activities and ensuring that project deliverables are proceeding according to plan.
- Providing technical input and subject matter expertise (SME) with respect to the Health program.
- Accountable for monitoring, reporting of compliance and assurance against HSSE objectives/targets as well as Performance Monitoring and Reporting (PMR) requirements.
- Effectively plan, organize, communicate, and monitor progress on tasks and projects as they relate to health.
- Overseeing and providing input in contractor and subcontractor’s Health Risk Assessment (HRA), including application.
- Ensuring that the health-related records and documentation is maintained and developing processes for ensuring that contractors comply with project agreed record retention requirements.
- Developing the health audit processes aimed at monitoring compliance with project requirements through participation in regular audits and site visits.
- Providing an assurance role in the HSSE function – ensures that contractor teams have controls in place for effective management of health risks, ensuring they are understood, and mitigations or controls are put in place in a timely fashion.
- Establishing effective working relationship with the Contractor and HSSE Personnel to align on key HSSE improvement areas.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.