Our customer, a busy oil and gas company is looking for a Heavy Duty Mechanical Field Technician in the Estevan, Saskatchewan area. This is not a camp position, you will need to reside within driving distance of Estevan.
- Working on medium to large stationary natural gas equipment: including but not limited to, engines, compressors (reciprocating, screw), pumps, valves, coolers, panels, generator packages and related machinery
- Conducting preventative maintenance inspections
- Performing all aspects of repairs and overhauls
- Troubleshooting machinery / equipment
- Installation and commissioning of new packages
- Supervise the maintenance & installation of packages as required
- Mentor apprentices as required
- Maintain and develop positive professional relationships with existing and potential customers
- Be available to participate in on call rotation for after hour calls as required
- All work is to be performed in a safe manner and in accordance with the company HSE policies.
- Minimum 3 years’ field service work experience
- Valid Journeyman Mechanic (NGCT, HD, Auto) or Millwright Certificate
- Possess a well-rounded knowledge of engine, generator, and compressor performance and operations; experience with Jenbacher, Waukesha, and Cat considered an asset.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to plan work and prioritize deadlines
- Demonstrated safety mindset; ability to actively participate in all safety initiatives
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Driver’s license (no GDL) and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Certification in WHIMIS, First Aid, TDG, H2S Alive, and other relevant courses
We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.