As a Mine Mobile Heavy Equipment Technician, you will be an integral member of Canadian Natural’s Mining team at our Albian site, and directly support mine maintenance goals and objectives. In this role, you will collaborate with and work alongside field and shop maintenance crews to ensure that all heavy equipment is optimized and maintained.
You will utilize your heavy duty mechanical experience to focus on the maintenance requirements for designated heavy equipment including:
• 797, 789, 785 Haul Trucks
• D11, D10, D8 Tractors
• 24M, 16M Graders
• 988 Loaders
• 470, 870 Excavators
• Various other support equipment
**This is a 7 & 7 shift rotation (7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 nights off) – 12 hour shifts position**
This position is based at our Albian Oil Sands site, north of Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary, Edmonton, or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
COMPETITIVE SALARY – STOCK OPTIONS – STOCK SAVINGS PLAN – ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS – LOCATION PREMIUMS – RELOCATION – FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair heavy equipment
• Utilize computerized and other testing equipment to determine repairs
• Make recommendations regarding repairs and methods for improvement
• Interpret and complete both scheduled and unscheduled Work Orders
• Create detailed service reports
• Contribute to the ongoing reliability of all heavy equipment and complete preventative maintenance requirements
• Test repaired equipment to verify proper maintenance
• Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work on heavy equipment as required
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
• Heavy Equipment Technician Journeyman Certificate in Alberta and/or an Interprovincial Red Seal Certificate
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s license
• Basic understanding of:
o Computer based Mine Maintenance Planning Program
o Microsoft Office suite
To see related Maintenance roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Maintenance
Our Albian Oil Sands Mining Operations
Albian Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Albian Oil Sands.
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CNRL&cws=1&rid=12038&source=BOE%20Report →