- Complete Initial field inspections, preventive maintenance, field repairs, component changes, and all other standard maintenance activities required to maintain site equipment
- Execute the site’s contamination control strategy including fluid monitoring, formal pre-fill protocols and on-site filtration device and procedures
- Performing all services in connection with site equipment, parts, and components
- Mentorship of employees, trainees, and trades people
- Always protect the safety and well-being of yourself and your co-workers. Follow all Company specific safety protocols and Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work with other trades in a flexible team environment to achieve best-in-class efficiency and productivity
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.