An oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced Heavy Oil Field Operator to assist with their area near Peace River. The position will run on a 8/6 rotation with 10 hours days. Camp will not be provided, candidates must be local to the area.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with heavy oil field operations
- Valid 4th class (or higher) power engineering certificate, strongly preferred
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Common Safety Orientation)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- ** While we recognize everyone’s right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client’s site requires proof of vaccination. **
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.