- Works directly with EPCM to support and assure their development of basis of design, scopes of work, specifications, technical bid evaluations, and award recommendations.
- Implement Owner requirements into Hoisting systems designs and Procurement packages including Engineering Standards, Design Criteria, Master Specs, Production plans, and Safety in Design.
- Work with EPCM and the Operational Readiness team to ensure Master Data requirements are included in the equipment procurement packages. Evaluate bids accordingly and ensure smooth handover to Operations team.
- Participates in HAZOP and other risk evaluation sessions with the appropriate parties present for relevant and high quality output.
- Implements the Functional Safety Management program with Safety and practical hoist management in mind.
- Support existing hoisting, winching and shaft lining operations.
- Interface with Mines Inspectors and other Regulatory bodies
- Implement design to ensure planned hoist availability and reliability for maximum production time.
- Develop the hoist systems maintenance program with the Asset management and Operational Readiness team.
- Leads the implementation and monitors effectiveness of improvement initiatives.
- Identifies and implements capital efficiency and productivity improvements.
- During Project Execution, support Construction in the fabrication, re-assembly, and commissioning of hoisting systems.
- Govern the management of change process related to Hoisting Systems and their interfaces
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.