A major oil and gas company is looking for a Holiday Coverage/Relief Field Operator across the two fields as well as some minor projects/activities for the next few months. This is a home every night, candidates must be local to the Dawson Creek area.
- Must have at least 5 years of operating experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and Safety Tickets (First Aid, H2S, WHIMS, etc.)
- Problem solving skills
- Dependent with both working alone and supporting field operators and/or maintenance personnel Conditions of employment include:
Drug & Alcohol Test – Negative Results
Drivers Abstract – Satisfactory Results
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flow back services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.