Vertex is currently accepting applications for Hot Oiler/Pressure Truck Operators to join the MAD Oilfield Solutions team in Lac La Biche, Alberta.
Position Title: Hot Oiler / Pressure Truck Operator (5K & 10K)
Benefits: After successful completion of 3-month probation period
Position location: Work all over Northern Alberta
Camp: MAD’s On-Site Camp, Located in Lac La Biche / Customer Provided Camp
Shift Rotation: 24/16
Flights: After 3-months for out of province Team Members only
Living Accommodation: Camp – fully serviced with camp attendants and meals
- Class 1 License with a clean commercial abstract
- Hot Oiler Operator – 1+ Year Experience
- Pressure Truck Operator – ‘1+ Year Experience 5k & 10K
- Experience operating vacuum trucks and fluid hauling considered an asset
- Mandatory safety tickets required: CSTS 20, H2S Alive, First Aid, Fall Protection, Confined Space & CSO
- Minimum 1-year oilfield experience
- Participate in MAD safety program by ensuring all MAD and customer Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Execute tasks in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with MAD Policies and Procedures.
- Attendance and participation in toolbox talk’s and safety meetings, FLRA’s, hazard assessment development, Pre trips, Post trips
- Willing to work as a team player with other MAD team members, contractors and Customers.
- Able to demonstrate competent Operation of MAD equipment.
- Drive equipment in a safe and professional manner obeying all traffic rules at all times.
- Ensure all training requirements are up to date and current.
- Working as a part of a team with our valued customers, fellow team members and supervision.
- Workload and schedules may vary depending on emergency situations and routine work that can be punctuated by very busy periods; this is a 24 hour business and the hours can be erratic.
- Travel is required and driving will occur in all weather conditions and to various customer and/or MAD Oilfield Solutions work-sites.
- Ability to lift heavy tools and parts
- Must be able to work at heights of more than 6 feet
- This position will be based out of the MAD Camp located in Lac La Biche, Alberta.
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.