Requisition Id: 24808
Department: Human Resources Unit
Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting for an HR Analyst to join the team. This position reports to the Manager, Talent Programs in the Human Resources Services Unit part of Pembina’s Corporate Services Division.
Please note that we are urgently hiring to fill this 4-month contract position.
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders to set up event registration, coordination, catering, technology or logistical support for learning and/or training programs, events, and courses;
- Coordinate the AB/BC Job Grant funding program for Pembina:
- Creating checklist and updating AB job grant process on the intranet site;
- Submitting applications and grant reimbursements;
- Providing reporting/analytics;
- Coaching leaders on supporting employee external training requests;
- Liaising between candidates and job grant office;
- Ensuring grant requirement information is up to date on the Intranet;
- Provide training course evaluation support in different electronic formats;
- Maintain internal SharePoint pages;
- Supporting talent acquisition:
- Support with development of role profiles/job postings;
- Posting jobs on Pembina and third-party job sites;
- Creating/activating job requisitions;
- Coordinating reference & background checks;
- Scheduling and conducting candidate assessments and interviews;
- Maintaining documentation;
- Processing invoices for Talent Acquisition & Talent Management teams;
- Respond to requests and inquiries through email and phone, and handling general talent management program and learning program inquiries from the business;
- Supporting LMS Implementation & HCM transformation; and
- Additional ad hoc related requests and administrative tasks as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, confidentially and professionally;
- Demonstrated effective and professional customer service approach to various roles within an organization;
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in work;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing priorities, produce timely yet accurate results while managing a high volume of requests;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (ie. Evaluate large sets of data using VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Charts, Conditional formatting, validating and manipulating data);
- Experience using Sharepoint, SAP and Success Factors considered an asset;
- Positive and collaborative working skills;
- Demonstrated competency in problem-solving, process improvement and workflow analysis;
- Ability to act with initiative and self-motivated to meet deadlines and responsibilities;
- Strong planning, follow-up, time management & organizational skills; and
- Well versed in proper grammar, spelling, punctuation & composition.
This role has a hybrid work arrangement.
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
No agency calls please.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation is committed to diversity, equal opportunity and ensuring that our employees have the ability to thrive in an inclusive environment. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, national origin, age, disability or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request during the recruitment process.
For more than 65 years, Pembina has safely and reliably served North America’s energy industry, delivering oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids production to North American markets.
Powering Pembina’s growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high and our rewards reflect this: We treat our people well – whether it’s through our compensation package, community engagement or volunteer opportunities.
Pembina provides everything you could want in an employer. We are a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018-2022), Alberta’s Top Employers (2014-2022) and an Employer Partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion. We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pembina.com.