Roska DBO is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Administration Support person to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will play a crucial role in maintaining efficient administrative operations within the HSE department, ensuring compliance with safety regulations, and supporting the overall health, safety, and environmental initiatives of the company.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all administrative tasks related to the WorkHub Compliance Management Software
- Coordinate the quality and accuracy of all documents and information uploaded into WorkHub
- Support the HSE team and employees on the use of WorkHub Compliance Management
- Compile and report on compliance metrics for management and safety meetings
- Coordinate and track corrective actions resulting from inspections, audits, or incidents
- Cross-train and provide administration support for other compliance programs such as contractor safety compliance, asset management, and pressure equipment programs
- Support general administrative support to the HSE team, including preparing, distributing, and filing various reports, forms, and documents related to incidents, inspections, audits, and training
- Coordinate and schedule training sessions, workshops, and safety meetings
- Assist in the development and distribution of safety-related communications and materials
- Maintain training records and certifications for employees
- Support the implementation of health, safety, and environment awareness campaigns
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education in a related field is preferred
- Proven experience in an administrative role, preferably in a HSE or Compliance department
- Experience with WorkHub Compliance Management Software or similar compliance management systems
- Experience with ISNetworld or Complyworks would be an asset
- Familiarity of health, safety, and environmental regulations and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and experience with document management systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Familiarity with the oil and gas industry is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel occasionally for training or site visits
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and background check
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract and have reliable transportation as traveling between our multiple locations is required
- Position requires long periods of sitting at a desk, typing, viewing a computer screen, etc.
If you are a highly motivated and analytical professional with a passion for data analysis and database management, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the success of our organization through your expertise in Excel and database applications.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 28+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream, and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds, and Operates well-site facilities, has the largest fleet of process rental equipment, and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.