Powering a Thriving Future
Are you interested in being part of a company that believes in the pursuit of excellence, conducting work in a safe and sustainable manner and being courageous and creative in everything we do? When you join TAQA North, you will be joining a company that believes in collaboration, supporting professional development and being active members in the communities where we operate. We strive to create a work environment that is productive and profitable as well as challenging and enjoyable. With field operations in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan, we deliver production of approximately 75,000 barrels of oil equivalent/day which is comprised of 300,000 mcf/day of natural gas.
Come join our team for a thriving future!
Job Title: Joint Venture Audit Coordinator – RQ 22 – 57
TAQA North is currently searching for a Joint Venture Audit Coordinator. Reporting to the Supervisor, Non-Operated Joint Venture Accounting and Audit, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full cycle audit process for both the Operated and Non-Operated Joint Venture Audits.
As part of this challenging role, you will specifically be responsible to:
- Manage the full cycle audit process for both Operated and Non-Operated JV Audits
- Develop yearly planning and budget process for Non-Operated Audits
- Prepare Non-Operated Audits by analyzing Capital, Operating Expenses, Fees, Fee Income and Equalizations/13th Month Adjustments and preparing Schedule A
- Coordinate audits, manage scheduling, correspondence and monitor issues
- Investigate and respond/rebut/negotiate audit queries and closure of audits
- Administration, tracking and reporting, including running Jade reports for Operated Audits
- Communicate dispute resolutions with JV Accounting Team
- Mentor junior team member
- Coordinate responses/rebuttals internally with various departments as required (Joint Venture, Operations, Production Accounting, etc.)
- Highlight incidents of contract non-compliance along with recommendations for improvement in controls, processes and information.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas industry
- A related Business degree/diploma/certificate (PJVA/CAPPA)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Joint Venture Agreements, PASC and CAPL Operating Procedures
- Solid accounting knowledge, strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer background with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience with EnergyLink, Qbyte, CS Land and Accumap
Closing date: October 5, 2022
To apply for this job please visit jobs.taqa.com.