- Provide Human System Integration Subject Matter Expertise to the CSC Project.
- Develop, execute and coordinate Human System Integration in accordance with the Human Systems Integration Program Plan, Regulatory and Statutory requirements, and DND Policy.
- Provide technical expertise in support of the development, documentation, and evaluation of deliverables related to Human Systems Integration.
- Provide support in evaluating Engineering Change to ensure that impacts, risks, and issues related to design, integration, test, and acceptance activities are identified, communicated and recorded.
- Develop subcontractor safety and environmental requirements.
- Provide Human Systems Integration Engineering input to Integrated Project Teams and Working Groups.
- Contribute to Hazard Identification, Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment.
- Provide guidance to and oversight of junior team members.
- Promote a positive Product/System Safety and Environmental Culture within the Project.
- Support a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within the Project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.