Hunting Energy Services
The Field Sales and Services Representative is part of our Field Services division, based in Nisku, AB. We provide on-site support to our clients while using our products. Our products include integral joint tubing, threaded and coupled connections, premium, semi-premium, flush, semi-flush and API connections. This position provides hands on technical advice and expertise on OCTG pipe and connections, performance data and materials specifications to our customers. We examine our customers needs and provide them with innovative and technical solutions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
This position is primarily responsible for on-site support to our customers. Typical duties include:
- Pre-job planning, including a review of technical requirements prior to starting work, collection of required supplies and rental equipment from our inventory and travelling to customers sites.
- Prior to arriving on-site, preparing the required paperwork including safety and job plan checklists, and reviewing job data sheets.
- On arrival, reviewing all job and safety materials with on-site Supervisor.
- While on-site, our representatives are on the rig floor, providing hands-on support while the pipe is running, including ensuring the torque is set up properly.
- Following the work each day, a daily activity log is complete, and invoicing is prepared and signed off.
Occasional shop work in our Nisku shop, including ringing and drilling couplings and inventory counts.
This position works a rotational schedule of 15 days on and 6 days off. Travel is required throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan to our client’s sites.
Hands-on training and coaching.
Competitive compensation program, including a guaranteed base compensation plus compensation for field and travel days.
Health and Dental benefits and Savings Plan matching from start of employment.
For more information and to apply, please see our Hunting Careers website.
To apply for this job please visit www.huntingforsuccess.com.